Open Water Diver
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI® Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. .PADI Open Water Divers are qualified to:
- Dive with a buddy to a maximum depth of 18 metres/55 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in dive activities all around the world.
- From 3 to 4 days.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary.
- At least 10 years old.
- Adequate swimming skills.
- Need to be in good physical health.
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (eLearning, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore.
What scuba gear will you use?
You learn to use basic scuba gear, including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank.
Are you fit to dive?
More info at PADI.com